Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
- 28mm wide-angle lens; 4x optical zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer
- Smart AUTO mode intelligently selects from 18 predefined settings
- 12.1-megapixel resolution allows you to print large size images with clarity and detail
- Clear 2.7-inch PureColor System LCD
- Shoot in Low Light mode for dimly-lit situations
Rating: (out of 33 reviews)
Question by Buck: How do you choose a start-up image for the canon powershot SD1300 IS?
I just got a brand new Canon Powershot SD1300 IS and I've been taking some really nice pictures. I just can't figure out how to choose a start up image. Help?!
Answer by selina_555
The very first thing I always do is to read the manual. It is amazing just how much I always learn from that. If that doesn't help (or if I'm interested in a product I don't own), I check the manufacturer's website. They have descriptions and specs for their gadgets, often have user forums, and the decent manufacturers all let you download the manuals in electronic form (so losing the book is no longer a problem). 99% of the time that does the trick. It is totally beyond me why you would come HERE to ask this rather than simply reading your book ????