Laptop Computer Temperature Monitor: Automatic Voltage adjustment 90W Universal AC DC ACDC Power Adapter Battery Charger with USB for Laptop LCD Monitor Mp3 Mp4 Player Cell Phone PDA Acer Asus Compaq Dell Delta Fujitsu Gateway Hitachi HP IBM Lenovo Liteon LS NEC Samsung Sony Toshiba
- Switch voltage automatically, no fiddly switch, just Plug & Go
- Plus USB charging port (5V-1A) can charge a lot of small electronic devices like Cell phones, MP3 MP4 players, PDA & others
- 90W 11 different Power tips for most devices and brands
- 6 different voltages available for most Laptops, LCD Monitors and more
- Over-Temperature, Over-Load and Short-Circuit Protection
The voltage ratings are 15V, 16V, 18.5V, 19V, 19.5V and 20V. Compatible with: Tip-M1(Toshiba, NEC); Tip-M2(IBM, Lenovo, Hitachi); Tip-M3(Sony, Fujitsu); Tip-M4(HP/Compaq, Delta, Asus, NEC); Tip-M5(Acer, HP, Fujitsu, Gateway, Toshiba, Liteon, IBM, Compaq, Dell, Delta, ASUS, LS, NEC); Tip-M6(Samsung); Tip-M7(Acer, HP, Fujitsu, Gateway, Toshiba, Liteon, IBM, Compaq, Dell, Delta, ASUS, LS, NEC); Tip-M8(Sony, Fujitsu); Tip-M9(Dell); Tip-M10(IBM, Lenovo); Tip-M11(Dell) etc., Package included: 1x Power Adapter, 11x Power Tips and 1x Power Cord, Warranty 1 year.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 19.99
Question by Irrie: How can I find out what the temperature of my laptop is - in Vista?
My brand new laptop seems to get a little hot after about 2 hours. I would like to know if Vista has a utility that monitors the core temperature of the computer, and if so, where I can find it.
PS: It's an HP dv2514 Laptop.
Answer by portsmouth h8 scum
seach it on google and it will help another is microsofts website but you can go to where the time is and it will hopefully tell you glad to help
The GSI Wireless Temperature and Humidity Data Station allows you to store local weather data on your PC. This revolutionary weather station provides advanced data-tracking and analysis functions for outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Data importing to your computer is automatic when your weather station is connected using the included USB cable. By utilizing the advanced software, you can perform various data and statistical analysis conveniently on your computer. This innovative product is ideal for home or professional use.
- Revolutionary Small, Compact Logger For Sensitive Weather Data Statistical Analysis
- Logs Up To 16,000 Readings For Both Humidity And Temperature Each - 3.6v Battery Included
- Built In USB - Connect To Computer For Uploading And Saving Data - Software And User Manual Included
- Measurement Range - 0-100% RH; -40 °F-158 °F; Select Rate From 1 Second To 24 Hours
- Accuracy: +/- 3% RH; +/- 0.9 °F Or 0.5 °C; Alarm Sound When User-Defined Min/Max Values Exceed
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 97.00
17.3" Full HD (1920x1080) LED / i7-2630QM Quad Core (2.0GHz) / 12GB DDR3 RAM / NVidia GTX 560M 3G GDDR5 VRAM / 750GB HDD 7200 RPM / SuperMulti Optical Drive / Illuminated Keyboard / Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit) / 802.11BGN / 2.0MP Webcam / Bluetooth / 8 Cell battery / 1 USB 3.0 port / 3 USB 2.0 ports / 8-in-1 card reader / 1YR Global warranty / 1YR Accidental Damage Warranty / 30-Day Zero Bright Dot / 2-way FREE shipping / 24-7 tech support The Choice of Champions
- Intel Core i7-2630QM (2.8GHz with Turbo Boost);12GB DDR3 1333MHz , 4 SODIMM Sockets, up to 16GB
- 750GB HDD 7200 RPM;SuperMulti ODD;802.11 b/g/n;Illuminated Keyboard;8 Cell Battery
- Nvidia GTX 560M Graphics with 3GB GDDR5;Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System
- 17.3-Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED Display;2.0M Webcam;1x USB 3.0;3x USB 2.0;Bluetooth
- 1Year Standard Global Warranty and 1 Year Accidental Damage Warranty Included
No One Comes Close
The world of portable gaming has a new reigning king. The Republic of Gamers G74SX-XA1 is a performance notebook that imposes its will with the combined power of a second generation Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM CPU and NVIDIA® GTX 560M GPU with 3GB of GDDR5 VRAM. A score of P2008 in 3DMark11 and P9180 in 3DMark Vantage takes over the reins as the fastest notebook in the land. Support for DirectX®11 ensures that you'll not only have the fastest rig in town, but also the ability to play games as they were meant to be seen for a long time.
Plus, its 17.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display delivers the latest in high-definition entertainment with brilliant 1080p playback. The ROG G74SX-A2 breaks from the heard of traditional gaming notebooks with built-in overclocking features through the ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid utility—instantly giving you extreme power with a push of a button.
The ROG G74SX-XA1 also boasts a 750GB HDD hard drive, 12GB DDR3 system memory, high-speed wireless N, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity, Bluetooth v2.1, HDMI connectivity, 2.0 megapixel camera, and stereo speakers with EAX Advanced HD 5.0 sound
- 17.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display for immersive cinematic experience with resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (Learn more)
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM processor with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology for the best visibly smart performance that adapts to your needs (Learn more)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM for leading DirectX 11 gaming (Learn more)
- ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid that innovatively saves battery life and delivers extreme performance (Learn more)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for quicker device charging and up to 10x faster transfers than USB 2.01
- 750GB 7200RPM hard drive and 12GB of DDR3 system memory for smooth computing and ample storage for all your games and media files (Learn more)
- Backlit gaming keyboard with ergonomic tilt-up design for comfortable control in any lighting environment
- EAX Advanced HD 5.0 Audio for premium gaming sound
| || |
| View larger ||The ROG G74SX-XA1 is great for gaming, but its hardware is serious business. Powered by the 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM processor with 8-way processing capability, the ROG G74SX-XA1 outperforms other notebooks with massive memory bandwidth for ultra-smooth multitasking performance. Featuring Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology, processor speed is automatically adjusted to your needs by accelerating performance for your task at hand. |
With a host of power profiles, this gaming powerhouse has a built-in overclocking mode via ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid that activates with a simple push of a button located above the keyboard that turns up system performance above its default level.
| || |
| View larger ||The ROG G74SX-XA1 features the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics engine for unprecedented visual performance. With unmatched DirectX 11 support, experience a totally new class of virtual interaction for more dynamic gaming. |
The ROG G74SX-XA1 also features a massive 750GB 7200RPM hard drive to store your movies, games, and pictures. Plus, the ROG G74SX-XA1 offers 12GB of DDR3 system memory for incredible multitasking capability.
| || |
|Featuring a 17.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display, the ROG G74SX-XA1 lets you enjoy the latest in HD playback for an immersive experience with sharp images, smooth video transitions, and brilliant clarity. With HDMI connectivity, turn this gaming powerhouse into your personal media center by connecting to an external monitor or HDTV and enjoy flawless 1080p HD playback. Pair that up with THX + EAX 5.0 3D gaming audio technology, and together they make the ROG G74SX-XA1 not only a great gaming notebook, but also a hub for multimedia entertainment. |
| || |
|Gaming is something to be enjoyed, so why not be more comfortable for extended gaming sessions? Fatigue will be a thing of the past, thanks to the ROG G74SX-XA1's 5° incline keyboard designed to provide a better ergonomic angle, as well as super comfortable rubber-like palm rests that's easy on the palm and wrist. There's also more space between the keyboard and number pad, so it resembles a desktop keyboard. |
The harder you work, the more heat you generate. A computer is no different, and with the amount of power in the ROG G74SX-XA1, some serious cooling is needed. A unique venting design pulls air from underneath the notebook, cooling the system down, and then vents it through the rear, keeping hot air away from the user and reducing ambient noise for prolonged gaming.
| || |
|Like its predecessor, the ROG G74SX-XA1 design was inspired by sharp polygonal shapes, but this time inspiration came from the US Navy's Sea Shadow stealth ship and modern day aircraft carriers. Like the stealth ship, opponents will never know what hit 'em, and like an aircraft carrier, the ROG G74-XA1 has the firepower to shock and awe the competition. |
Ranked as the #1 most reliable PC brand by 3 independent sources,2 readers and editors alike choose ASUS as their trusted notebook and netbook. ASUS tirelessly strives to exceed expectations of quality to ensure you an unmatched peace of mind every time you start your PC.
This notebook is also backed by the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
1 Year ASUS Global Warranty3 Offers a level of coverage that would add hundreds of dollars to the price of competing laptops:
- 1 year global warranty
- 30 day Flawless Display Guarantee
- 2-way free standard shipping
- 24/7 tech support
1 Year Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)3 Whether your notebook is damaged by accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire, ASUS will fix it or replace it for you during the first year after purchase.
- Covers accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- 1-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
What's in the Box
- ROG G74SX-XA1
- AC Adapter
- 8 cell Battery Pack
- Warranty Information Card
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Display: 17.3-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor (2.0 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.9 GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M 3GB GDDR5 VRAM
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n (@ 2.4GHz), Bluetooth v2.1
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- Memory: 12GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4 x SODIMM Sockets (up to 16GB)
- Storage:750GB 7200RPM hard drive
- Optical Drive: DL DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel
- Speakers: Stereo speakers with EAX 5.0 sound
- Microphone: Digital Array Microphone
- Card Reader: 8-in-1 card reader (MMC/SD/Mini-SD/XD/Memory stick/MS Pro/MS-Duo/MS-Pro Duo)
- Input / Output: 1 x Mic-in, 1 x Headphone-out, 1 x VGA port/Mini D-Sub 15-pin for external monitor, 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x Gigabit LAN, 1 x HDMI
- Battery: 8 cell
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.8 x2.4–inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 9.4lbs (with 8 cell battery)
- Color: Black
© 2011 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos.
1All figures theoretical values compared to USB 2.0 benchmarks for reference purposes. Actual speed depends on device and system status.
2Rated number 1 Windows-based PC maker in PCMag.com's Service & Reliability Report 2010. Rated number 1 PC brand according to SquareTrade, the leading direct-to-consumer warranty company (for more information visit http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/laptop-reliability-1109/ ). Rated number 1 reliable PC maker in Q2 2010's RESCUECOM report http://www.rescuecom.com/2010-2nd-Quarter-Computer-Reliability-Report.html
3ASUS reserves the right to exclude certain SKUs; check with your retailer to confirm coverage of specific models. Valid for notebooks purchased in the US and Canada only. Certain retailers do not participate in ADP coverage. For complete details, please visit: usa.asus.com/event/ASUS360 and adw.asus.com/.
|Check Out Other Great ASUS Products |
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet (16GB)
Check out the fastest selling tablet from ASUS. Transforming the conventional into the unconventional, Eee Pad Transformer lets you add an optional keyboard docking station for up to 16 hours of battery life and work more efficiently on a full QWERTY keyboard.
ASUS VE278Q LED-backlit Monitor
Play games on a big screen with the 27-inch Full HD LED-backlit ASUS monitor. Its LED-backlit display gives you bright visuals that turns gaming to an ultra-realistic experience.
ASUS RT-N56U Wireless N Router
Simultaneous dual-band and Gigabit Ethernet capabilities means that this router is ready for prime-time gaming action with high-speed throughput and strong signals. Its EZ QoS also lets you easily prioritize your Internet traffic to keep ping down for online games.
ASUS PA246Q IPS Monitor
Want an external monitor that can give you the truest colors for photo-editing and graphics design? Check out the 24-inch PA246Q with IPS panel display showing 1.073 billion colors (10-bit) with 1920x1200 resolution.
List Price: $ 1,449.99
Price: $ 1,449.99
Experience responsive game play and mega-tasking performance with AMD FX Processors. Get AMD FX in your system.
- Overclocking capabilities - Unlocked for a big boost in performance and speed.
- "Bulldozer" architecture - Designed to increase core communication for unparalleled multitasking and pure core performance.
- AMD Turbo CORE Technology - A burst of speed for the task at hand. Delivers dynamic core performance boosts depending on users' workload at frequencies of up to 900MHz faster.
- AMD OverDrive software - Tuning controls to push performance to the limits and monitors system stability when overclocking
- 32nm die shrink - Stable and smooth performance with impressive energy efficiency
- Advanced Instruction Support - accelerates a new generation of applications:SSE3, SSE4.1/4.2, AVX, AES, XOP, FMA4
- Larger Caches - increase everyday performance with support up to 8MB L2 Cache and 8MB L3 Cache
List Price: $ 229.99
Price: $ 199.99
Your small business customers need a server solution that will keep their business productive all day, every day. With the Intel Xeon processor 3400 series, you can provide them with dependability and performance that automatically adapts to their needs and the flexibility to grow with their business. Processor Technology: Enhanced SpeedStep Technology. Processor Technology: Extended Memory 64 Technology. Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology. Processor Technology: Virtualization Technology. Additional Information: Execute Disable Bit. Demand Based Switching. Enhanced Halt State (C1E).
- Intel Xeon UP Quad-core X3470 2.93GHz Processor.
- 2.93GHz - 2.5GT/s QPI - 1MB L2 - 8MB L3 - Socket H LGA-1156.
- 64-bit Processing: Yes. Process Technology: 45 nm.
- Platform Support: PC. Green Compliance: Yes.
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS.
List Price: $ 736.93
Price: $ 434.28
The Intel Core i3 processor family with Intel HD Graphics delivers a revolutionary new architecture for an unparalleled computing experience. As the first level in Intel's new processor family, the Intel Core i3 processor is the perfect entry point for a fast, responsive PC experience. This processor comes equipped with Intel HD Graphics, an advanced video engine that delivers smooth, high-quality HD video playback, and advanced 3D capabilities, providing an ideal graphics solution for everyday computing. A smart choice for home and office, the Intel Core i3 processor also features Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, which enables each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time, delivering the performance you need for smart multitasking. Do not let too many open applications slow you and your PC down. Get smart performance now. Processor Technology: Hyper-Threading Technology. Processor Technology: Virtualization Technology.
- Intel Core i3 i3-2120 3.30 GHz Processor - Socket H2 LGA-1155.
- Dual-core - 3 MB Cache x Box Pack.
- Platform Support: PC; Thermal Design Power: 65 W.
- 64-bit Processing: Yes. Process Technology: 32 nm.
- Processor Technology: Extended Memory 64 Technology.
List Price: $ 320.50
Price: $ 188.00
Incoming search terms for the article: